You want a very diversified job? We have what you need!
We are a dynamic company in a significant growth phase. Established since 1995, we are located in St-Leonard, serving customers that consist mainly of SMEs located in the Greater Montreal area.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE IT SERVICES DIVISION:
- Sale, maintenance and repair of all types of computer equipment
- Wiring: computer, phone, alarm, exterior and interior
- Installation and administration of Windows Server, Linux, VMware
- Dedicated and Shared Hosting
- Installation and support of various office software
- Installation and support of web applications: Forum, Wiki, mailing list, etc.
- Exchange Services / BlackBerry / Windows Mobile dedicated or shared
- Networking Gateway, VPN, QoS, load balancing, internet link redundancy, etc.
- IP Telephony mutualized
- Online Backup and Archiving
- And much more!
- Receive customer requests (phone, e-mail, fax, etc.) and respond according to established procedures.
- Perform installation tasks, administration and support of IT systems of our customers, which is very diverse, and in some of our offices by remote response systems or on-site by customer.
- Document interventions and client configurations.
- Ensure service quality and customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Good IT culture. Must know and understand the most current technologies (hardware, software and other) in use in the industry.
That is to say:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server (2003-2012R2)
- Basic knowledge of Linux / UNIX (asset for future projects)
- Knowledge in networking and telecom (router, firewall, switch, internet)
- Knowledge in hardware (desktop, laptop, server)
- Knowledge of office software (MS Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent professionalism, good charisma, beautiful presentation.
- Ability to work under pressure on occasion in the event of an urgent customer problem.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in analyzing customer needs is an asset.
- Must have excellent communication ability in French and English (oral and written).
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have physical ability to lift loads of up to 100lb in connection with the exercise of its functions.
- Very competitive compensation according to relevant experience of the applicant
- Flexible working conditions
- Benefit Plan
- Training program and continuous development
Starting Date : As soon as possible
We are interested in your resumé. Send it along with a presentation letter to