Want to join the ranks of a dynamic, challenging and flexible company in which you can grow? Are you recognized for your radiant personality and the excellence of your work? Your place is at MICROCOM!
MICROCOM is currently looking for an executive coordinator, reporting to general management and assisting a team of 4 managers.
IT enterprise located on the eastside of Montreal in the Galeries d’Anjou area. Founded in 1995, Microcom offers professional services in IT infrastructure, software development and backoffice management. It is specialized in the development of technological solutions aiming to improve the productivity of organizations. The company offers solutions that helps its clients increase their productivity and efficiency through a better management of their processes. Our development team is developing a framework and tools based on open source and proprietary technologies allowing the creation of sophisticated, flexible, long lifespan, scalable multiplatforms business solutions.
- Writing and editing various documents: proposals, contracts, presentations, emails, marketing documents, corporate brochures, website content, social platforms, various correspondence, etc..
- Data entry on various software
- Maintain filing system
- Receiving calls
- Various other administrative tasks
- Office Work DCS or HSDG Secretariat
- 5+ years exp. in similar position
- Excellent French and english, oral and written
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Excellent with Word, Excel, Outlook & Acrobat Pro
- Rapid learner with new software
- Document formatting expert
- Basic Accounting
- Writing skills
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Honesty, discretion, initiative and good organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple files at the same time effectively and efficiently
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent full time job
- Work location: Anjou
- Bonus program
- Flexible working hours and floating days
- Benefit plan
- Training and development program
- Professional challenges in a growing company
Starting Date : As soon as possible
Do not miss this opportunity to integrate an innovative team that evolves in a pleasant and respectful atmosphere.
We thank you in your interest for our position. We will consider your application carefully and confidentially. We are interested in your resumé. Send it along with a presentation letter to